Wednesday 11 November 2015

Holidays are coming!

Soap #16, Winter Berries, made 31/10/2015 best after 31/11/2015

Winter Berries Fragrance oils
Red, green, black white colourants

Olive oil
Rice bran oil
Shea butter
Coconut oil
Avacado oil
Palm oil
Tussah Silk
Kaolin clay

Lovely scent but colours morphed slightly, that is something that happens sometimes. If I use this fragrance again I'll take a few different steps now that I know that.






Winter Berries is a lovely fragrance and even though the colours changed slightly it's still a lovely looking soap.

Soap #17 Home for the Holidays, made 31/10/2015 best after 31/11/2015

Oils as above
Red ( my own concoction), green and white micas
Home for the Holidays fragrance oils









I'm naming this one Christmas Baubles, smells off Christmas trees and fresh winter mornings....

No comments:

Post a Comment